No part of this web site may be reproduced, copied, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form without the prior permission of Management Zone Gibraltar. Reproduction or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on the Management Zone Gibraltar web site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Management Zone Gibraltar. The content is protected by European and international copyright and trademark laws.
Links To Third Party Sites
The Management Zone Gibraltar web site may contain links to third party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Management Zone Gibraltar and Management Zone Gibraltar is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Management Zone Gibraltar is providing these links only as a convenience and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Management Zone Gibraltar.
The information resulting from calculations should not be relied upon as a true representation of actual repayments. This information is not a substitute for professional advice from a qualified financial adviser. Management Zone Gibraltar accepts no liability, either direct or indirect, arising from any person relying, either wholly or partly, upon any information shown in, or omitted from, the calculations. Management Zone Gibraltar receives no commission from the publication of the financial statistics or market information, comment, reports or calculations on the web site. When using information contained in the web site for any financial purpose, users should consult a qualified professional to verify accuracy. All cash flows provided in the web site should be used as a guide only.
Management Zone Gibraltar (“Management Zone Gibraltar “) and its associated businesses advise that as a Licensed Real Estate Partnership it may receive commission from vendors for the sale of property. Clients should be aware that property values are cyclical and therefore may rise and/or fall depending upon market and economic conditions. All investment involves risk particularly where borrowed funds are utilised and should be assessed with regard to the level of borrowings and individual financial circumstances. Quartile Property Network is a member of the Real Estate Institute Europe and subscribes to that organisations Code of Practice.
Limitation of Liability
The Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory Legislation in Spain may infer rights and remedies in relation to the provision by Management Zone Gibraltar of goods or services on the website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“Non-excludable Rights”). Management Zone Gibraltar does not exclude any Non-Excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute. Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- All content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied,
- Management Zone Gibraltar and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind excluding but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, REA does not warrant that the functions contain in any Content or access to the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the website of the server which stores and transmits content are free of viruses or any other harmful components,
- Management Zone Gibraltar does not warrant to make any representation regarding access to, or the results of access to, the website (including any related or linked websites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise, and
- The user assumes the entire cost of any necessary verification, maintenance, repair and/or correction of any relevant content.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Management Zone Gibraltar) will Management Zone Gibraltar or its Affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the website or any content. The user expressly acknowledges and agrees that Management Zone Gibraltar does not exert control over users of the website (including individuals referred to on the website in “Media Monitor” or “Property News”) and is not liable either for their opinions or their behaviour including any information and/or advice and any defamatory statements or offensive conduct.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Management Zone Gibraltar liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of Management Zone Gibraltar to the following:
In the case of services supplied or offered by Management Zone Gibraltar:
- the supply of the services again, or
- the payment of the cost of having services supplied again:
And in the case of goods supplied or offered by Management Zone Gibraltar:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods,
- the repair of such goods,
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or
- the payment of having the goods repaired.
Use of Information
Management Zone Gibraltar and its affiliates may gather, process and use:
- information submitted by the user or otherwise provided when using the website (including name, physical address, e-mail address and other details provided),
- information regarding the manner in which the user uses the website (including, without limitation, all information gathered as a result of the use of “cookies”). From time to time, Management Zone Gibraltar may offer products and services to you. If you wish to discontinue receiving such offers, please contact as appropriate. Management Zone Gibraltar does not disclose sensitive information to any external parties.
All information in the Management Zone Gibraltar website is provided as a convenience to the user. Neither Management Zone Gibraltar nor its licensors or suppliers (nor their respective directors, affiliates or employees), accept liability, direct or indirect for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information. Prices displayed in the website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability.
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The European Union. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the European Union. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement, which will continue in full force and effect. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.